A place where you can taste real Japanese chefs, Ozawa in Hapjeong, Seoul


Hi, MZ.
 There was a meeting with my friends this Friday. We were looking for a nice, good-looking place to share stories. Here I found Ozawa located in Hapjeong, Seoul, Korea.
It was impressive to hear the Japanese greetings and small, but small and calm atmosphere, and the delicious food that the real Japanese chefs would like to hear.
Then I will review the Japanese restaurant Ozawa that I have visited this time.

1. About the store

 From Hapjeong Station Line 2, take exit 3 and walk toward Hongik University for about 5 minutes. When you enter KB Kookmin Bank, you can see Ozawa sign. The restaurant, Ozawa is a small shop with eight tables. But it is a famous place with a lot of reviews of people who went to the store. Because of the small size of the restaurant, you may have to wait. However, if you do not want to wait for your reservation, please make a reservation in advance. It is quiet and small whether the restaurant is small. I think it is a good place for those who need a quiet conversation.

2. Menu

 There are many kinds of foods such as donburi, ramen, snacks served with alcoholic beverages, and liquor. I have a lot of kinds and I need a little trouble to choose.

a) Nagoya, Japan fair food and Donburi

 A friend who recently visited Nagoya in Japan said that he saw the same food as the one on the menu in Japan. In particular, Debasaki chicken fried with soy sauce flavored chicken was also delicious when he went to Japan. There are so many kinds of donburi that it will be a considerable problem to choose.

b) Today's recommended menu and Ramen

 If this is your first time Ozawa Restaurant, it's a good idea to choose today's recommended menu. There are many kinds of ramen. We chose today's recommended menu, and did not choose ramen.

c) The snacks served with alcoholic beverages

 When you search for Ozawa restaurants on the Korean portal site, it is said that octopus fried food is delicious. We also ordered octopus fried rice octopus to try out representative foods.

d) Liquor

Beer, shochu, sake, and highball. Today I ordered a highball one shot with friends' recommendation.

3. Testimony

a) Kushimiso

 The salt and sweetness of soy sauce flavor sauce suits properly and fries with sauce are not damp and crispy. When ordering, fry comes out which can eat five people. I recommend this food selection.

b) Beef steak

 I always think it is right to choose meat, especially beef. Here, beef steak boasts a size that can be eaten in one mouth and a visual that makes mouths swim in mouth. The beef that is baked in a frying pan is fantastic. The flesh and juices of the steak were so impressive (but it's not enough for us)

c) Octopus karaeke

 Octopus Garrake is the representative menu of Ozawa restaurant here. You can feel the crispy and chewy texture of octopus on the outside at the same time. It was an addictively delicious snack that I continue to eat.

d) Okonomiyaki

 We were able to eat Japanese traditional okonomiyaki. We were able to get two benefits at the same time, taste and quantity. The combination of a glass of liquor and a piece of okonomiyaki is very good (Although it is a common food rather than a~c)

e) Tomato Nabe

 Tomato Nabe is more delicious than I thought and I would like to recommend it. In fact, the food that boiled tomatoes seemed to be strange in taste, and I did not want to order them. But after having tasted one mouth, I ate three dishes because it was so delicious. It was no longer to say. It is strongly recommended.

4. Location

Mapogu Seogyodong Yanghwalo10-15​, Seoul, Korea


5. My opinion is that

 Quiet, calm, full of spirit, and full of health are my image I have about Japanese food.
I was able to feel the image of Japan in Ozawa restaurant and it was good to be able to taste Japanese taste in Korea. The counter staff is very kind to guests and I think the reason for the small restaurant is to give much kindness to the customers. If you want to eat Japanese food properly, such as dating, meeting, eating alone, I recommend you to go to Ozawa restaurant.



fin.


댓글