The place where you can see beautiful Seoul night view, The Place Dining(Namsan, Seoul)


 I met my girlfriend on the 7th anniversary and I was worried about where I would go. Of course, the atmosphere should be good, and I usually thought it was a fine restaurant that I could not eat well. Then I thought about the high place and the good night view of the car, and I gazed into Mt. Namsan. So let me share the record I went to.

1. Price and reservation (Tip)

 There are various menus on the assumption that they will go to couples, but for the anniversary, I thought it was a special couple course. The price is a bit expensive, but if you search a little, you have good information. If you search directly from Timon, you can get a discount at the Observatory ticket and package. If you purchase a ticket from Timon, you must make a reservation at least 3 days in advance of the day of your meal (if possible, ask for a front window).
 It is hard to make reservations for anniversaries such as Christmas, but I made reservations three days beforehand because I did not go to such a day.

2. Transportation (with Parking Tip)

 Once you have a plan to go to the Namsan restaurant, what you need to be aware of is what traffic you use. There are three ways to climb Mt. Namsan.
① Cable car (boarding time: 3 minutes / standby: 1 and a half hours)
② Bus (boarding time: 30 minutes / waiting: within 10 minutes)
③ On foot (Would you like to climb on the anniversary?
p.s) If you do not think about transportation in advance, your plan may be overturned.

 Among the above three methods, the bus seems to be personally good. The cable car needs to wait a long time and the amount is expensive. (9,500 won per person) It is convenient to use the private parking lot for the cable car, but it costs 1,000 won per 10 minutes. On the other hand, buses do not queue, they are cheap and can arrive in 30 minutes. In addition, Namsan Park parking lot (public parking lot) is good price of 300 won per 10 minutes!

Parking is here at Namsan Park parking lot.
(A lot of similar names, please check the address: 100-266, 1, Hyehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul) If you have parked, go to the left side of the Building for Educational Research Information and walk down the stairs to Namsan Bus No. 02.
 If you have done so well, you can complete your parking and bus journey within one hour and arrive at the entrance of Namsan Summit.
 ​At first you can get a little confused. Go to the T1 floor and go to the second floor of Olive Young Shop and you can see the entrance.

3. Let's enjoy food and night view now.

 I made a reservation at 5 pm. It seems to be able to see night view from sunset of sun at the time of sunrise.

The food course menu was as follows.
① Pre-dinner bread : It is not an ordinary meal. It was delicious and more than I thought.
② Salmon steak, salmon hot dog, and salmon belly : The taste is delicious, but it is good to be good ... Especially, it is the finest hot bar taste of skewer.
③ Italian Mandu : It was delicious ... but it was not very big and it was unusual.
④ Margarita & Gorgonzola pizza : Oh, but it's definitely a luxury ... The tomatoes in the margaritas are really tasty. The pineapple in Gorgonzola is also very good
⑤ Ice cream before the stake I do not know what this is, I had a taste of fine taste with a little bitter taste (It is very delicious for the mouth of the mouth)
⑥ lobster + relief steak + smoked ribs : It was really luxurious flavors down the price.
The lobster (lobsters) was very good in weight and good in weight. The steak steak is a good quality meat. Smoked ribs ... What are the ribs I ate? It feels so soft and melts.
⑦ Panna cotta(?) : There are orange and caramelized almonds on the pudding. Dessert is delicious too. Especially, it has a good taste of almond chewing

4. In my thinking

 I have not been to Namsan lately. Have you been together for a while and have not been there for six years? My old memory comes to mind. I personally recommend it to anyone who prepares here. There is a restaurant called 'N-Grill' on the observation deck, which is twice as expensive as the place dining, but it is a good night view in Seoul. Let's save it and use it for a better opportunity.
 The place dinner I wrote today was good for my girlfriend, and I liked it ... it was a wonderful place to remember.​


댓글