Reservation required!! Really delicious and spicy seafood noodle soup!! (Gyeonggi-do Paju spicy seafood noodle soup)


Hi, it's MZ!
If you think about it, I like spicy, sweet, fried food. I seem to be reviewing a lot of Chinese food exceptionally. I think that the food to introduce this time is not common (?) Food. (I have tried cup noodles but the real food is the first time)

That is spicy seafood noodle soup! Not a chanpon, which is attracted by a thick soup.
Spicy seaweed soup, spicy, rich vegetables and seafood!! The "spicy seafood noodle soup", which is full of sweet and sour pork,
I'll review it right away!

1. Review through video


2. How to Go (+ Parking Tip)

 Spicy seafood noodle soup located in the alley of Paju Geumchon Market is not accessible. It's easy to drive, but it's not easy to park on narrow streets and on the road side. There is parking space about 2 cars beside the shop, On weekends there is no parking control, so you can park on the road for a while (check it out and park it!)

3. Menu

 There are no high-class dishes such as pork chops or chicken pans that can be found in Chinese restaurants. Instead, it sells only the most common and popular spicy seafood noodle soup, Jajangmyeon, Mandoo, and sweet saury.
In fact, if the spicy seafood noodle soup is 8,000 won, it is expensive, but the spicy spicy seafood noodle soup is 9,000 won. You think it is a little expensive. It seems that the sweet and sour pork is relatively cheap. But ... the following explanation proves that the price is not absolutely expensive. We ordered set 4 (sweet and sour, mandoo, spicy seafood noodle soup).

4. Testimony

 I have to go! All the food came out and I took a picture! Would you like to see one more by food? I will spare a little introduction to main food. First, I introduce sweet and sour pork. The size is quite thick as shown in the picture.
 At first, the food came out, and the sweet and sour pork and the dumplings seemed to be less than I thought. Absolutely not. It was so thick that I almost could not eat it. (One of the reasons is that there are a lot of spicy seafood noodle soup to be described later)

 Finally, spicy seafood noodle soup appearance! Instead of a low volume, very thick soup! An incredible lot! Delicious roasted vegetables, abundant seafood, chewy noodles !!
Do you know that? I went back and made a review, One of the real mouth-watering dishes is the spicy seafood noodle soup.
 If you do not know anything else, please come and have a really hot meal. I do not think you can think of general spicy seafood noodle soup for a while.

p.s) If you eat a lot of noodles and eat rice, then it is also delicious!

5. In my thinking

I cooked at the same time as ordering, so I did not cook the ingredients in advance.
It seemed like you were making food ordered every 30 minutes. So, I have a reservation in advance at the store, If you do not make a reservation, you will have to wait 30 minutes in order to get a seat.

When it was opportunity, it was restaurant which wanted to go again. If you are going to visit Paju Geumchon, be sure to take a look at it.



댓글